WIN A FREE 2 NIGHT STAY AT THE SANDS!
????Our biggest prize yet!!!????
– 2 Night Stay in a Sea View Apartment
– Gift Meal Voucher ASK Italian
– Tickets to Alpamare Scarborough Waterpark
– Tickets to Scarborough SEA LIFE Sanctuary
– Surf or Paddleboard Hire with Dexters Surf Shop
– Champagne on Arrival
– Luxury Chocolates & Food Hamper
Go to our Facebook Page.
✅ Like & Share the POST
✅ Like our The Sands – Scarborough FB Page
✅ Tag 3 people you would bring with you in the comments!
*Terms & Conditions Apply
*Winner Announced 2nd May 2018!
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for this competition is 02/05/2018
- The prize must be used between the 02/05/2018 and the 15/07/2018 and excludes all school holidays, bank holidays, christmas and new year.
- Successful recipients of prize will be informed one week after the closing date specified by email or facebook.
- Entrants must supply full name and email details and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Entrants must be UK residents.
- The minimum age to enter is 18.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries across all entry methods.
- Prize winners must be prepared to take part in post-competition publicity.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Escape2 The Sands Ltd, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organization or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of England and Wales.